Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to check in today to remind everyone that Valentine's Day is just a month away and before we know it this cold weather will subside.. If you plan on booking a session for you and your significant other for the Valentine's Day week or weekend please let me know as soon as possible! I want to make sure that every couple has the opportunity to celebrate their session in the most special way possible! Anyone who books a couple's session for a date between February 7th and the 15th will receive their digital images for free ($50 value). It's my little gift to all of you who are in love and want pictures to capture the beauty of your relationship!




1 comment:
Natalie your work is wonderful. I think this photograph is breath taking. I am very interested in your work. I was thinking maybe we could get together sometime and discuss our passion or even do a photoshoot with each other just for fun. It would be something different than being behind a camera all the time.
Post a Comment