Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Took the Jump!

In preparation for the Portrait Season coming up in the Spring - I finally took the jump and purchased the Nikon D300 Camera Body and a new Sigma 105mm Macro Lens! I'm so excited to get these babies in the mail late next week! It's been a dream come true this year - starting up a business, watching it grow.. working so hard and learning more than I ever imagined possible! I can't wait to see what 2009 will hold! With an even better camera and stronger equipment.. It's going to be a blast!

I will be releasing more information on the Beach Bliss Marathon Session possibly tomorrow or Saturday as I have received a few emails from people interested already! I'm thinking late April or May for the shoot, but I'll keep you all posted! (Above is a picture of me from a New Years Eve Party last night). A few of my resolutions include: being healthier, drinking more water, getting in shape, and taking a few pictures every day!

Happy New Year! I hope 2009 brings you happiness, success, and good health.
Yours Truly
Natalie Franke

3 comments:

Scott Kelley said...

If you plan on selling your D80 body, let me know. :)

Char said...

congrats! I know your business will continue to thrive with the new equipment based on the fantastic shots you have done with your other equipment. you're very talented.

Armin DeFiesta said...

The D300 is a sweet SLR body, congrats!