Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Featured In a Local Salon Advertisement!

If you haven't already heard of Liu Liu's Salon in Annapolis, Maryland - Now is the perfect time to check them out! They are having this amazing deal for new clients! The most exciting thing for me was that they decided to use a group portrait that I took last month for the advertisement! =) Yay! The stylists at Liu Liu are simply fantastic and I've been trusting them with my hair for years! You can't beat the fact that the salon is in a historic part of Eastport and is painted like something right out of Key West! Such a fun place to be!

Notice the black & white shot of all the girls!


Be sure to check out their website and stop by to visit if you are looking for something new! Just tell them that I sent you their way! This spring is going to be super busy with photo sessions and weddings - email me as soon as possible to inquire about spring availability! 

Yours Truly, 
Natalie Franke

1 comment:

Michal said...

That is wonderful. Congratulations. :)