This morning when I woke up there was this gorgeous reflection of the sun across all the frost in my yard! I ran outside (in PJ bottoms and my Towson sweatshirt) and snapped a ton of pictures. Winter can tend to lose the gorgeous color that we photographers love... not this morning! A combination of sun, ice, and the natural beauty of a cold morning filled my lens. I really love mornings like this! Happy Friday everyone!
There is a photography meet-up tomorrow with more than 40 other local photographers! I'm SO thrilled to be going! I'm bringing a yummy fruit salad & can't wait to go to Whole Foods later! =) Have a great weekend everyone. If you don't have plans tomorrow stop by the Polar Bear Plunge and support the Special Olympics of Maryland! My sister will be plunging with so many other Marylanders! It's going to be a blast!





Have a great weekend!
Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke



8 comments:
these are gorgeous Natalie - really gorgeous. Have fun at the meetup
wooooowww.
haha. so beautiful
And I love the spiffy new page. :)
Wow, these photos are wonderful! The last one is my favourite. I like the sunshine in the corner.
Your talent is huge. :)
Have a great day.
That's some great light isn't it! Love these!
Thanks so much everyone! =)
I LOVE the last photo, the light, color plus the composition, amazing shot Natalie!
Wow! These are beautiful! What time of day were these taken? The lighting is gorgeous!
Early morning, probably around 7am? Thanks so much!
Post a Comment