Elizabeth would win the award for best wife (and best mommy-to-be) when it comes to our photo session! First of all, she scheduled an entire Valentine's Day Getaway Weekend as a surprise for her husband. They drove all the way from West Virginia to my gorgeous hometown of Annapolis and finished their weekend get-away with a fabulous photography session! She is also nine months into her pregnancy and is due in a short time. This didn't stop her from baring the mere 40 degree day for almost two hours as I captured the precious last few weeks of her journey! Her husband was by her side the entire time, always encouraging and making her laugh constantly!






I had such an amazing time with Elizabeth and her husband Alex! So many smiles and even a few "happy" tears make this one of my all time favorite sessions! I'm wishing them the very best of luck as they welcome their very first baby into the world! =) They will make such incredible parents! Thank you both for sharing your lives with me!
Currently, I am still running a fever, still feeling exhausted, & am about to jump back into bed. Hoping to feel better soon! Thank you to everyone for being so patient! Finished editing one session today, three more in the queue. Busy, busy, busy!
Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke



4 comments:
Beautiful photos! I like your creativity. :)
awesome shots. Hope you feel better soon<3
Great shots!
I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only American that says "in queue"!
If you're ever in Austin, TX let me know! We could shoot together!
You're so inspiring... you're growing by leaps and bounds, and your'e achieving so many of your goals. I love when my RSS feed updates that you posted another session :)
--Tasha
Post a Comment