Kira defied the cold weather with a gorgeous sleeveless top! I loved it!


As soon as we got a break it was time to warm up! Kira was freezing!

With a 6'4 boyfriend - Kira needed the famous jumping shot!
(Super Large for Life Size Effect)



Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!
I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.
I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!



9 comments:
Nice work Natalie!
I LOVE the wheatgrass shots - gorgeous! What lens did you use for this?
The only two lenses I used were the 50mm & a 24-70mm. Thanks so much!! =)
nice work Natalie! we are in New York this week. see you on flickr honey...
absolutly gorgeous!!! I love the ones in the tall grass and of course the sun flare! so sweet!!!
NATALIE!!!
stop taking gorgeous pictures of amazing couples. it depresses me.
thank you.
-Katelyn
you are the cutest couple!
These are beautiful! Makes me miss Annapolis :( I'll be there this week to take some shots. Keep up the gorgeous work!
Melissa
This is the cutest shoot EVER!! They're gorgeous!
Post a Comment