Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Video Blog!

Here is my attempt at a video blog post! Just a few minutes long & gets you up to date on all the new things getting ready to unfold this Spring! =) Let me know what you think!

And my face before you hit start cracks me up, oh lordy!!

First Video Blog Post from Natalie on Vimeo.

More info to be released soon about the Trash the Dress Marathon Session Day in the next few weeks! Keep checking back for more information or send me an email by clicking the "Email Me" link on the navigation bar! Can't wait to hear from you!

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

10 comments:

Kaitlin Seidel said...

nice to meet you =P
you're adorable!
that trash the dress day sounds like so much fun!

Katelynne Lowensen said...

omg you are so freaking adorable =) haha

Armin DeFiesta said...

Awesome video blog, keep em coming! When you're ready I'll shoot your TTD! lol

Julia MacInnis Photography said...

great marketing Nat! Keep it up!

Natalie Franke said...

Thanks everyone! Eventually I will upgrade and get a real video camera, but until then - hehe - its my iMac!

Anonymous said...

great vlog! you speak so well on camera Natalie, I wish I was half that good on video. lol. If you want to trash your prom dress, I'm right here! Maybe you shouldnt have said anything! ;)

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO FREAKING CUTE! I LOVE YOU! BOUDOIR! BOUDOIR! ONE MORE TIME! BOUDOIR!

Anonymous said...

ahaha I love how the video is like 2 seconds before the audio. ;) I couldn't look at the screen most the time because it was throwing me off. :P But I just have to say, you have my most adorable voice ever!! And someday I WILL meet you. If it is by ourselves or at like some big photographers meet up. It will happen. <3

Noah Hayes said...

We should totally shoot a Trash the Prom Dress session starring none other than Natalie Franke! Name the time and place and I'm there!

Michal said...

Very nice to see you. :)
The video is great I also really liked videos from your photo shoots.
Looking forward to another one. :)