Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Peek from Jenna's Session

To say that I love Senior Portrait Sessions would be an understatement. Whether I'm photographing in downtown Annapolis or at a beach like this one - Seniors have this creative energy that I absolutely love! Here are a few more pictures from Jenna's Senior Session two weeks ago!


This is the same beach where I'll be hosting my Trash the Dress Marathon Day on June 27th (next month)! I still have a few openings left, so email me if you are interested! =)

All the best,
Natalie Franke

2 comments:

vida :) said...

ah what a fun location, natalie!

Michal said...

Hi Natalie, very nice portraits, I really like the first two.
Have a nice day.
Michal