Okay - I am so excited to announce my very first Lunch & Learn for Summer 2009! I've been getting a few emails recently from young photographers who are truly considering turning their passion into a career! Just a year ago, I was in their shoes - wondering if I could really start my own business. Well - the answer is YES YOU CAN (not to mimic Barack Obama, but seriously!). If you are interested, just send me an email & we can chat!

Yay! I'm so excited for this to get underway. I've had three girls email me when I mentioned this in a blog post about a week ago & will be keeping the group at around 6! When you email me, I'll give you a more detailed description of what the plan is & what may be hiding in your goodie bag!! ;)
All the best,
Natalie Franke



8 comments:
Can I come?!
I just emailed you! :)
Seriously, I wish I was closed because I would be all up in that. This would be perfect! Hmm, maybe I will fly down!
Closer* haha
This is so cool Natalie, I think your attendees will benefit a lot from this!! Photogs SIGN UP!
Hi Natalie, I am so interested. Just sent you an email! I am a huge fan of yours.
Oh, I'm so jealous! I would asbolutely love to go, but I live in Missouri, and I don't think my parents would let me go! It sounds like an incredible idea! I wish I could!!
I'm so sad that I don't live close enough! I would so be there:/
Post a Comment