Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Anyone that knows me, knows that I absolutely love my mom. She is an incredibly beautiful woman with a strength that I hope to have one day! For Mother's Day this year I wanted to do something fun & special for my mom so I had Quinn Peyser from Quinnep doodle my family. I fell so in love with the doodle that I ended up printing it on canvas for my mom to hang in the house! When I gave it to her this morning, she loved it! Huge thanks to Quinn - she is so talented! =)

Kept it semi-traditional with a fun bouquet!

The doodle designed by Quinnep
Feeding my canvas addiction!
A close up - the quality of these canvases are fantastic!

I hope everyone has an amazing Mother's Day! It's so important to celebrate the women that have made us who we are today.. Mom's rock! =)

All the best,
Natalie Franke

1 comment:

Maggie said...

wow that is an awesome doodle! looks beautiful on canvas. your mother must love it!