Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update

The next two weeks are going to be incredibly crazy for me! I'm finishing finals on Tuesday and have two proms, 5 portrait sessions and two weddings scheduled by the end of the month! It's a big jumbled mess of excitement and craziness. :) In order to organize everything for my clients I've decided to blog with a mini-update of everything coming up and going on. But what's a post without a few pictures, seriously. This is a photo-blog afterall!


Interested Seniors: You can see more from Lauren's Session here to know what a general photo session would be like and what your online gallery will look like! (just select Lauren's Session from the galleries).

The Trash the Dress Marathon Day on June 27th is sold out!

Lunch and Learn: I've filled up all of the spots for the Lunch and Learn in Annapolis on July 12th. If you are still interested - Email me - If I get a few more people I might be able to plan a second one! Yay!

May 30th to June 7th: I will be on vacation and out of the office for the first week of June. I will do my best to respond to emails at that time, but I will be fairly out of touch. If you want to book a session for June - Please email me before I go on vacation!

3 comments:

anushreegavasphotography said...

ooo...wooow...U are really busy...
coool good luck...wishing you all the health love luck n happiness for those busy days...
n enjoy the vacation...

Vida Carson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vida :) said...

busy busy bee! can't wait to see you in july! :)