Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clare & Daniel's Session

Clare & Daniel are absolutely adorable together. I photographed Clare a few months ago for her Senior Portraits & when she asked me if I'd take pictures of her high school sweetheart too, I couldn't resist. Young love is beautiful. :) I took this couple to two separate & still quite secret locations --> My favorite Annapolis beach & an abandoned radio station a few minutes up the road.







It was an extremely windy, extremely cloudy day.
I love the way the clouds appear so cinematic in the beach shots! :)




After shooting for an hour at the beach,
we drove 2 minutes up the road to my favorite abandoned field.





10 comments:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Okay, I must hire you to take some pics of me and my husband! Maybe for our 5 year anaversury in August :-)

Marta Locklear Photography said...

what a gorgeous couple!! You did a fabulous job on this session!

Elizabeth said...

These are amazing! (especially the lighting on a cloudy day)
Did the lighting come out like this or did you have to edit it?

The Barrick Times said...

These are so sweet!!! Love the energy or "high voltage" between them!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE PICTURES!
Your best shoot yet!
Love ya,
Caroline

Katie Rudder said...

That "High Voltage" picture is priceless!

Danielle Anderson said...

LOve the high voltage sign! Great! haha!

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

These are awesome! Love your fresh, young perspective!

Anonymous said...

natalie, you are just an AMAZING photographer<3

Cara said...

wow! these shots are absolutely amazing! so cute & natural!If only you could do a session for me and my boyfriend...but I fear I am living in the wrong country ;-)