My comfort zone lies in portraits, weddings, and couples.. I've even photographed the occasional dog or too. But lacrosse is something that, although I played for more than half of my life, I've never photographed. I've recently started donating my services to a nonprofit organization known as the Maryland United Lacrosse Club that helps young women pursue their goals on and off of the field. Fierce competition mixed with an amazing attitude of positivity and camaraderie make this organization the finest in the region! I'm proud to be involved with such an incredible group of young women! :) Here is a quick glimpse of their tournament in Ocean City last weekend! Enjoy!


You'll see more of these girls as their club lacrosse season continues! Good luck this summer ladies! :)
All the best,
Natalie Franke






1 comment:
AWESOME! Glad to see you stepping out of the comfort zone, keep that up!
Post a Comment