Katie and Steven are one of those couples that you immediately love spending time with! Steven is the technical wizard when it comes to computers and Katie has a creative passion for scrap-booking. They fit together like two peas in a pod. :) Our session was split between my favorite abandoned field & a beach overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. We lucked out with gorgeous blue skies and plenty of sunshine! Here are a few shots from their session.



I loved this shot because it really captured their personalities. It was one of those unposed moments that make you smile! :)



There is something romantic about a tree growing & thriving on a beach.. inches away from the surf.





Thank you to Katie and Steven for being so wonderful! Be sure to check out Steven's WEBSITE Katie's fabulous BLOG. I also want to thank John from Eye on Annapolis for sending out a tweet supporting me that lead this wonderful couple my way! Eye on Annapolis is an incredible website that serves as a watchdog & support system for the community! Technology is such an amazing thing!
All the best,
Natalie Franke




2 comments:
Wow, Nat! I really really love this session, I think it's one of my favorites that you've done! I especially love the first two :)
These are beautiful! Love the colors. And thanks for the comment you left on my blog!
Post a Comment