As a surprise to Amy & Ryan, I recently ordered a Little KISS 4x4 album from KISS Wedding Books. These small, nearly pocket sized albums are beautiful. The quality is of the highest standards in the industry and I'm absolutely in love! :) I can't wait to order a few of their larger books for my clients in the future as well!


One of my favorite aspects of the album, is that it lays completely flat. Perfect!




I'm thrilled with KISS Wedding Books and the quality of their products. Not to mention the fact that their customer service is incredible. :)



5 comments:
Those look great! The colors pop so well on those pages! And love that green :))
Awesome! I've been wanting to try this company. How many pages for this size? Great shots too!
AH! I can't wait until mine comes in :)
Oh yay, thanks for posting these pics. I haven't gotten the little kisses yet but they look like great quality. I love that they lay flat now. We've gotten the larger books and they turn out great every time. If there is an issue at all, they have the most amazing customer service. =)
I thought I had already commented on this post, but I guess not! Great pictures Natalie! I'm ordering four Little Kisses tonight and really can't wait to receive them after seeing yours!
Post a Comment