Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to School & New Hair!

As I'm getting everything ready before I go back to college, there is one thing that I can't forget about -- my back to school haircut! And with the economy still wavering and everyone doing what they can to save money - who doesn't love a great deal. Well, my friend and amazing hair stylist Krystal at Liu Liu Salon in Annapolis, MD is having a $30 Back to School Haircut Sale. If you've been thinking about switching stylists or want to try something new before the fall rolls around, schedule an appointment.

I'm still loving my highlights that Krystal did weeks ago & have my haircut scheduled before I leave for Philly!
You may remember Krystal from a photo session that I did of her in the Spring.
She is not only an amazing stylist, but a great friend. :)


Krystal_02

So here are the details! Krystal is available for this special on Tuesdays from 4 until 7 PM, Wednesdays from 9 to 4 PM and Saturdays from 9 to 3 PM. Call for an appointment at 410-263-5555.

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Adorable!
Love the easy to maintain hairstyle... Lovely weekend!