Taylor takes gorgeous to a whole new level. She's so sweet and outgoing - I had the absolute best time doing her senior pictures. Not only does she have a beautiful smile, but her serious expressions are amazing as well! Here are just a few of the hundreds of great shots from her session.. I had the hardest time deciding which ones were my favorite because I love them all so much! :)

Also, I'm completely booked for the summer! I'll be shooting Senior Portraits in November around Thanksgiving and in March when I return from school! :) Not to mention in May right before graduation!














7 comments:
gorgeous girl gorgeous pics!!
Wow, she must be so happy with how those turned out, beautiful!
Wow! She is seriously gorgeous! I really love her dress! Great job on these! -- Tara
This session is probably one of my favorites of yours to date! I can't pick a favorite photo, but I really love the sand hearts too! What a pretty idea. And seriously, your subject couldn't have been more gorgeous.
these rock natalie! i love the location! I'm really diggin the third one down from the top. boy this girl has got a great head of hair too!
Wow - these are amazing. That's all I can say. They are all really good :)
She has killer eyes.
Awesome job, natalie!
Post a Comment