Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Newman Sisters

How would I describe the Newman sisters? Hilarious. A breath of fresh air. Yes! I had an amazing time tonight photographing this gorgeous sisterly duo. We walked around Annapolis for two hours, exploring and taking pictures along the way. I even discovered a bunch of new places downtown that I love! Check out a few pictures from their shoot:



I can't even count the number of times they just started laughing. :) They are so fun!
We turned Ego Alley into a catwalk.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the third to last one. :D

Vida Carson said...

Freakin gorgeous!!!!! I absolutely looove the second one from the bottom!!

Armin said...

Stunning... simply stunning!