When I look at the world, I see everything with potential. Every blade of grass, every flower, every tree. There is something beautiful just waiting to be discovered and I know that with a camera in my hand -- I can do it. I have never looked at myself as an artist, but lately something is changing. I have a new curiosity. I want to create something beautiful with my camera. I want to capture the color of this world in a new way. And aside from my portrait work, I take a little time every week to explore the world around me. We've been having a lot of thunderstorms lately, so most of these pictures are centered around rain drops. I guess you could call it this week's theme.
"A picture is a poem without words." -- Horace


I loved how the water droplet was sitting in the shape of a heart.

Can you believe these beauties were in a pot outside of the Market House in Annapolis?

Something simple. Something abstract.

They are by no means incredible, but my half decent attempt at creating art with my camera has resulted in somethings that I'm proud of. Okay so off to the business portion of the post.
UPDATES:
- I am completely booked for the month of August. I feel bad because I keep having to repeat this email after email this week. With a session nearly every day, I have stopped booking for the summer. If you are interested in scheduling with me for the fall, I am booking sessions in November around Thanksgiving. Email me soon because my available spaces are already filling up.
- August 27th is my birthday. Just throwing that out there... lol.
-In September I'm moving up to Philadelphia to begin my sophomore year of college at the University of Pennsylvania. I will be shooting sessions in Philly if anyone wants to take a day trip! It's a fun city & I can't wait to live there!
That's all for now! I'll keep you posted as things begin to change towards the end of the month! Moving, a new school, some amazing weddings, and much more.



2 comments:
I couldn't agree more...first you have to "see" it and then you can share it..
"They are by no means incredible.."
Don't say that because what's incredible is the passion you have while capturing the beauty around you.
Post a Comment