Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bryanna's Senior Session

For anyone who has misconceptions about the amount of fun that you'll have on a Senior Session - Bryanna is here to prove you wrong. Between meeting a crazy group of seagulls to having a snowball fight, this was one of the most enjoyable sessions that I've had all year. Bryanna is smart, funny, and absolutely beautiful! She is such a natural in front of the camera and made this session one of a kind.


Downtown Annapolis was decorated for the holidays! :) It made for quite a beautiful backdrop.


We decided to explore and found a cute little pier overlooking the water...
Unfortunately, a group of seagulls thought that we were going to feed them and they started to swarm.
It made for some absolutely adorable candid pictures. :)


Bry-10-3ST

And we ended the day with a good old fashioned snowball fight. :) How's that for a senior session!

7 comments:

Marcel Schmitz said...

The photo are amazing, well done!

Laura Muehlendorf said...

Super cute Natalie! your work over the past year has amazed me!

Lizzie Kimball said...

Beautiful job Natalie!!

Alexandra said...

So beautiful!

Erin Dayhaw said...

I love her curly hair :] Looks like a fun time!

Shining Windows said...

oh Annapolis is so beautiful in the snow!!! have a great Merry Christmas!

Megan Garrison said...

The seagull pictures are priceless! Love them all though, as always! I know that i'm not THAAAT far away from you now, but if i'm ever closer i'm scheduling a session!