After days of rain, most of the snow melted around Annapolis. It was the perfect way to clean up the streets and bring about some of the historic color and charm that Annapolis is famous for. I met up with two gorgeous girls, Candice and Nicole, for a portrait session around town. It only took a few minutes for the girls to start laughing and the rest was history! I always forget how much I love photographing senior portrait sessions until I get a pair like these two! Here's a sneak peek from their session.












7 comments:
Wow, Natalie! I think this is my favorite senior session you've done :D
WE loveeee them
_ nicole &candice
Gorgeous photos Natalie!! Senior sessions are so much fun :)
these are greattttt! love the colors
As Always, Beautiful work! I hope you had a great Christmas!
Is the picture with the fence in front of the church in church circle? or is it the Paca House?
Wow Natalie!!!! You're amazing!!!!!! These are wonderful pics!!!
Post a Comment