Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tara's Senior Session

One of my favorite parts about being a photographer is the fact that I get to meet some of the most amazing people on a daily basis. Last Sunday was no exception - Meet Tara. This high school senior wants to pursue Deaf Studies in college and work with the hearing impaired. She is not only motivated and outgoing, but absolutely beautiful as well! Here are a few pictures from her Senior Session in downtown Annapolis.








Her eyes are absolutely stunning. :)


We stumbled upon this pile of leaves behind an old school building and had fun with them.
So sorry for messing up your perfect pile of leaves! Opportunities like this are few & far between. ;)

12 comments:

Rachel Clarke said...

These are beautiful!

Lucy said...

Fabalous photos yet again :) why cant you live in England?!?! lol x

Marta Locklear Photography said...

Adorable girl and session! She will love them.

Vida Carson said...

Oh my stars her eyes are so friggin amazing!

Lizzie Kimball said...

Beautiful photos Natalie!! The colors are amazing and it looks like you had so much fun! Love them!!

quinnep said...

these are *so* cute, natalie! :)

Stacee Lianna said...

i LOVE these!! i think there should be more brick buildings and fall leaves in my life. when can i visit? LOL ;]

Elaina said...

So happy I found your photography! I would love to have senior pictures like these, so so prettty! Emailing you soon!

Caroline said...

These are wonderful shots, and she is so pretty!

Karen Pipkin said...

AMAZING PIX... and your model was beautiful :) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK NAT -- YOU TRULY HAVE A GIFT!

Shining Windows said...

lovely work Nat...i was just there for my birthday! we go often to the Ram's Head Tavern!

sh said...

The photos are amazing! I love all of them. The girl is soooo pretty! :)