Last Saturday, Emily and Andrew tied the knot in a gorgeous ceremony at the George Washington Masonic Monument in Alexandria, VA. The monument was the perfect backdrop for these love birds to celebrate their marriage with friends and family. I had the fabulous Vida Carson as my second shooter and we both agreed that our first wedding of 2010 couldn't have been any better! Congratulations Andrew and Emily! :)










Because Andrew is from the UK, there were a lot of family members and friends that could not make the trip to Washington DC. Emily put together a collection of video clips from Andrew's loved ones congratulating them and sharing words of support. It was my absolute favorite part of the night!












17 comments:
Awesome job Natalie! Love the dress and shoe shot!!
Beautiful pictures! Once again, amazing job.
Seriously Amazing! I love your off camera flash tecniques. I need off camera flash help. How did you learn it?
wow the second shot of Emily standing on the ottoman is gorgeous!
The shot on the piano is gorgeous...they all are!
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I love the purple shoes!! :D
Beautiful photos - I love your detail shots!
Great job, Nat! I had so much fun ^_^
Amazing pictures! I love the one where the bride is on the piano!
Absolutely gorgeous. I ,ove those bridal party shots!
That is an awesome place to have a wedding. Great images.
Those SHOES. That VEIL. That JACKET. The details of this wedding are so beautiful!
great shots. especially love the group shot and the one with the piano
WOW!!! That's all I gotta say. You really nailed that group shot too. Fantastic work!!
Beautiful pictures
you always leave me speechless. i love it.
What an adorable couple. I think you captured their big day and their personalities perfectly.
Post a Comment