Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthday Portrait Session

I did a portrait session yesterday for a client's birthday. Her and her best friend got their portraits done together for fun & they are turning out beautifully! =) These girls were so much fun to photograph. They jumped right in the leaves, fell off of a tree swing, and climbed on a boat all for the perfect shot. It was such a blast!

 I really love this weather. A little but not too chilly, leaves on the ground. I am getting more and more excited for some upcoming sessions this week! I still have slots available if you are interested in booking a session during the Thanksgiving Break. Just send me an email & we'll see what we can work out. Here are a few of the shots from yesterday, enjoy!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful series of portraits, wonderful work