Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Monday, December 29, 2008

My New Shootsac!

My boyfriend, Huey, really treated me well this Christmas! My big gift this year was a Jessica Claire, Shootsac with a gorgeous baroque cover! It's absolutely gorgeous & I can't wait to get this baby out on location with me in the spring! I previously had such an issue with having to put my bag down whenever we found the perfect spot -- now it can stay on me at all times. Easier to switch lenses and carry wherever I may choose to go! Gotta love a guy who can pick out the perfect gift! You can check them out here.


Natalie Franke

6 comments:

Char said...

I love that bag!!! so cute

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

I love that! I'm going to look into getting one of those babies for myself!

Marlene said...

Hi Natalie - I am a blogger too but I use TypePad. I will mark your blog addie on my blog... Not sure if this is going to show up here but here is my blog address: http://kadacat.typepad.com/

Isa - :-) said...

oh this is so lovely! i want one myself now! :) cause mine is really ugly! :P

what a great boyfriend you have!

Anonymous said...

ps: we have the same shootsac!! lol!

melissa o said...

I love the Shootsac - I have had so many compliments on my bag whenever I tote it around. The baroque cover is classic Shootsac - love it!