Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ten More Days!

The countdown until Christmas has begun! It has really snuck up on me this year! Finals all week, crazy busy! One last portrait session to edit before the holiday! I hope everyone is getting in the the spirit.. I caught my puppy Sophie with a candy cane in her mouth - too cute!


Keep it Jolly ;D
Natalie Franke

3 comments:

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

Hi natalie! I just found your blog, and let me just say I just love your photography! I just wanted to know what camera you use, so I can add that to my wish list :-)!

Natalie Franke said...

I currently use a Nikon D80 and haven't been able to take my 50mm lens off! =) I'm purchasing a D300 after Christmas! (Nikon is the best, hands down!)

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

Thanks for responding! I am actually getting a d40 for christmas (although I wanted a d60 or d80) to get my started. I'm super excited since I have been wanting a digital SLR since I quit darkroom (it wasnt for me).