Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

From Hair Genius to Photography Model

Yesterday I had an awesome photo session with one of my best friends and favorite hair stylist, Krystal! We decided to turn this random road-side field into the perfect location for a photo session using a little imagination and a lot of laughter! Be sure to watch the behind the scenes video & let me know what you think!

                                                  









Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so awesome,Nat! All this shots are wonderful. When I start my business I'm going to do those behind-the-scenes videos. They are fun. haha

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Love the umbrella, where do you buy those? Also, nice video and beautiful photos!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Natalie! :D

Isabelle Lafrance said...

I loved the video! This is really cool, the pictures are great too!

Michal said...

Hey Natalie!

Wonderful photos! You are very talented. I like the smile - everyone has in your photos. It must be really fun to be photographed by you (the video shows it). :)

(btw. I count you as a "sharing photographer".)

Thank you.

Have a very nice day.

Michal