Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Friday, March 6, 2009

March is Madness!

I just looked at my March calendar and seriously needed to take a deep breath. I have a total of four days off this month.. WOW! As overwhelming as it is -- I am so happy!! I know it is going to be crazy, but I wanted to take my business to the next level & it's happening quicker than I could have imagined. I've booked my first wedding for September and have a bunch pending for the fall and into 2010!   =)  Thank you to all my amazing clients who encourage me, support me, and share their pictures with the world! You all are amazing.



First post with the new logo's watermark! Yay! 

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

3 comments:

Shining Windows said...

love your watermark/logo. I need one and some business cards. someone asked me to do their wedding in the fall, but I don't think I can manage that yet...good for you taking on such challenges!

Michal said...

Great news! It's encouraging & motivating. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Natalie! Love the logo and the lip glosses. :) And I'm loving your blog; when I need to look at something pretty, I know where to go. Thanks for working with us!