Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Shelby and Brian

Yesterday turned out to be the warmest day so far this year and all photographers know that beautiful weather means that its time to head outside for portraits! I met up with Armin DeFiesta in downtown Annapolis to photograph the fun & fabulous Shelby Leigh and her boyfriend Brian as we ventured around town! Enjoy!









I caught Armin taking a picture of me, so I snapped one back!

My boyfriend Hugh filmed the shoot on Armin's Flip HD Camera.

Armin in action!





It was such a fun day & I had fun working with Armin and photographing Shelby and Brian! I'm sure that you'll see more of them as the portrait and wedding season continues! =)

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

8 comments:

Armin DeFiesta said...

Oh you totally rocked these out girl! I'm so glad we got to shoot together. I really look forward to next time!

Marta Locklear Photography said...

Looks like you all had a blast and you are well on your way to some great photography!

Anonymous said...

This are some awesome shots Nat!

(btw: your "Shelby Leigh" link is messed up)

Shining Windows said...

oh the downtown area is so charming. love it there. met someone from your area, friendlyfacesphotography...who offered to help me with a wedding, but I haven't the nerve yet. you are so brave Natalie.

Natalie Franke said...

Thanks so much everyone! I fixed the link for Shelby's site (Thanks Kori!)

Stacy Nicole (SNL) said...

You rocked it chick! I enjoyed looking at these!

Dustin Izatt said...

These are fabulous! I love the colors, what a fun cute couple too.

Andrea Walter said...

Beautiful pics!
Best Regards from Italy
Andrea
bye :)