Lately I've been working non-stop! Today was the first day in over a week that I had the opportunity to sit at my computer and start editing three sessions from the last two weeks. As I'm watching the snow fall outside my window (and wondering WHY we go all winter without a storm & March brings a forecast for 7-10 inches?) it makes me want to run out and go sledding like a five year old -- I guess there are some things that I'll never grow out of!
A few more faves from Kira & Cameron's Session



March is completely booked in terms of my availability. I will be booking into April from now on and that month is almost already fully booked as well! Remember that prices increase as of April 1st. You must schedule a session by that date in order to keep current rates!
My first wedding is only a few weeks away! Can't wait! I'll keep you all posted!
Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke



4 comments:
Natalie, I absolutely love these two. You tell them that.
Hi Natalie, all the photos are amazing. I expecially like the second one - the composition, tones and mood.
Natalie,
I suspect they were happy with these shots. They are so romantic and freezes them forever in their beauty and youth. Lovely work.
I love those. The laughter is so real and you captured such great emotion! Great work Natalie.
Moshe Zusman
Post a Comment