Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Monday, April 27, 2009

The DeFiesta Family Shoot

As photographers, we are always behind the camera rather than in front of it. When Armin DeFiesta asked me to photograph his family back in February - I knew that we were going to have an awesome time.. What I didn't know was that this April afternoon would be a boiling 93 degrees! Haha! At least we decided on the beautiful shores of Chesapeake Beach, MD - the breeze kept us cool & the kids had a blast!


Nate & Jordan loved playing with bubbles!

She is too cute!



All I had to say was, "make a silly face" - they knew just what to do!


Haha, one of those priceless moments! I love Jordan's face!


This beach is a photographer hot-spot! We even ran into Shelby and her family!
Defiesta-21


Thank you to Armin, Denise, Nate & Jordan for spending the afternoon with me! I had a great time & hope you love the pictures! =)


Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

12 comments:

ARMIN said...

We love what you did for us Natalie, the photos are simply wonderful. You captured our personalities so well. Thank you!!

Grace said...

It's great to see Armin in a picture every now and then. Glad to see you were able to convince him to put down the camera! The setting was simply beautiful.

Amanda DiCocco (niece) said...

These pictures are great. I am so thrilled to see these shots and how great they turned out they are a gorgeous family!!!

Karen DiCocco (family) said...

Beautiful job!!!!!!

Isabelle Lafrance said...

They look so happy together and you captured that feeling perfectly!

Monica said...

Great job. The colors are beautiful and everyone looked like they were having fun. I can see how hard it was for Armin to be in front of the camera instead of behind it, but he still cooperated. Wonderful

Maggie said...

that little girl is so adorable! she looks just like her father. what a little cutie

Erin Dayhaw said...

What beach is that?! Its goregous.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Natalie! I LOVE the pics. They are fabulous!

Denise

Michal said...

Hi Natalie, I really like the emotions you captured. Great work!

Marta Locklear Photography said...

Adorable!! Great job!

BeciAnne said...

Wow these portraits are absolutely stunning! You did a fantastic job!