Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lauren's Senior Session

Lauren is a stunning Spalding senior that is getting ready to head off to college in a few months! To celebrate her graduation from high school, she scheduled a session for a sunny spring afternoon! Not only is she gorgeous, but Lauren was so much fun to work with! Our inspiration - the latest Anthropologie Catalog. Check it out:




This might be my favorite from the entire shoot.


She looks so classy, I loved these three together!

For Seniors graduating this Spring, it isn't too late to book a session for June! Class of 2010, get ready - you're Senior year will be here before you know it! 

All the best,
Natalie Franke

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pix are some of your best!! I am sooo proud of you! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Very pretty:) Nice job Natalie! ~ Jess

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, this girl is gorgeous! And I think these are some of your best portraits ever. Nicely done Natalie. I'm jealous of the location also. good find! -datsap2 from flickr

BeciAnne said...

I love these portraits Natalie! You are so brilliant at what you do.

Jessica Shae said...

O wow!
I really really like these!
The light in all of these is just amazing, and the colors just pop!

Anonymous said...

The best thing about Lauren is that she is as lovely inside as she is outside.

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous! I'm so jealous, I wish I lived in your area so you could take my senior photos. :]

Anonymous said...

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing photographer as a sister! These look amazing Nat! love ya. carolinee

Paige Elizabeth said...

Wow!! I love your pictures!! I found your blog off of Kristen Leigh's and have been following you since..hehe! :) Your photography is AMAZING!!!