Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Amy & Ryan's Engagement Session

Amy and Ryan are an absolutely wonderful couple getting married next April! We spent the morning shooting their engagement session in Baltimore & had a lot of fun! It was a little muggy, but we found ways to beat the heat and have a fantastic session! They'll be joining me for round two tomorrow at the beach! :) I can't wait! Here's a sneak peek from what we shot today!





Loved her ring!


Right when they went to jump, a dozen pigeons took off behind them.
It's Baltimore city at its best! :) Haha!
I mentioned to Amy & Ryan how it would be fun to find a newspaper that said Baltimore on it for a unique ring shot that captured the essence of their lives in the city. We never imagined that we would find one with an entire front page dedicated to love! :)

Amy&Ryan-18st


Amy&Ryan-19st

A huge thank you to Amy & Ryan for introducing me to Baltimore from a local's eyes. :) I had an amazing time & can't wait to shoot your wedding next spring!

All the best,
Natalie Franke

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I absolutely love the ring/newspaper shot! What a great opportunity captured! All of these are beautiful!

Katelynne Lowensen said...

omg you were right near my house. that was fells point. they were awesome shots

Noah Hayes said...

Great work! Love the colors (and the new blog BTW!)

Adria said...

Oh my gosh girl! Your stuff is amazing! I love your work! Bravo!