Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stephanie & Jake's Engagement Session

Stephanie & Jake make a wonderful couple. They were incredibly easy to photograph, always laughing and smiling. Quickly into the session, I found out that Jake is Penn alum. Such a fun coincidence! They are getting married in Georgia & after hearing just a few of the details - I have no doubt that it will be a beautiful wedding! Here are some of my favorites from the afternoon.

My new favorite gate! :)



I told Stephanie that every time she looks at Jake, she lights up. It's so true. They are perfect together!





When I saw her ring my jaw nearly dropped! Gorgeous! :)

3 comments:

Amanda K. said...

whoa, what a ring! and what a cute couple to work with!

Kate said...

They are absolutely beautiful together, great pictures.

Anonymous said...

wonderful set
congrats