Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Theresa's Senior Session

Just a few days ago, I had a great time photographing Theresa for her Senior Pictures at her home in Severn, MD. She is gorgeous and goal oriented! I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. Here are a few pictures from the session:





Julie (Theresa's older sister) and their friend Amanda joined us for a few pictures at the end.
I don't think I've ever seen three people laugh this hard at a shoot. They were hilarious! :)
The three sisters.

1 comment:

Vida Carson said...

Oh, I love the two of the three of them laughing! I feel like I can hear them :D